Free Shipping Options
Effective Monday March 21, 2016
Additional truck freight charges could also be added that may include, but are not be limited to: Residential Delivery Surcharges, Lift Gate Delivery Surcharges or Inside Delivery Surcharges, when required by dealer or required by Carriers’ regulations based on dealer’s ship to address.
Ask your sales representative for more details on this FREE opportunity. This freight program applies to shipments to the lower 48 states and to your primary business location only.
This freight program does not apply to etailers or fulfillment type dealers.
In order to be able to offer this industry leading logistics program, Capitol will choose the lowest cost carrier that will provide a reasonable delivery time. We use all major package carriers including UPS, FedEx, Spee-Dee and USPS parcel service.
- Any online order of $299 or more will receive FREE Parcel Ground Freight.
- Any order with in-stock product of $750.00 or more and ordered via phone, email or fax will receive FREE Parcel Ground Freight.
- Any order that requires shipment via truck qualifies for FREE or reduced Standard Ground service.
- $4,500 or more of in-stock product will ship free
- $3,500 or more of in-stock product will receive a $19.95 freight charge
- $2,500 or more of in-stock product will receive a $49.95 freight charge
Capitol / Dealer Forms
Complete the necessary form and either email or fax to 800-440-4077 or 651-688-0107. If you have questions regarding the form, please contact your salesperson at 800-467-8255 or 651-688-6833.
Vendor / Dealer Agreements
Many of our vendor partners require a form to be completed prior to Capitol shipping products to you. Below is the current list of vendors. Please complete the required form and either email it to your salesperson or fax to 800-440-4077 or 651-688-0107. If you have any questions, please contact your salesperson at 800-467-8255 or 651-688-6833.
Vendor Certification Sites
Russound Certified Installer Program
Russound has announced a new Certified Installer Program which is designed to provide the best possible product and installation experience to homeowners. This new program allows Russound to guarantee that a dedicated Russound Certified installer is fully involved in the installation of their products.
This program will start with the new line of multizone controllers – MCA66, MCA88 and MCA88X – which will be available in June. These 3 models will be shipped in a locked state however unlocking is easy – just use your user name and password.
You need to take action now!
- Step 1. Create a Russound Portal Account. If you already have a Russound Portal account, proceed to Step 2. If you need to create a Russound Portal Account, click here
- Step 2. Fill out the online request form. Click here to access it. Make sure to enter the same email address that is used for your Russound Portal Account. The form should only take a few minutes to complete.
The verification process may take up to 5 days so by taking action now you will be able to install these new models immediately. Please note that these 2 steps need to be completed by each individual at your company who installs Russound.
Vendor Custom Made Order Forms